Top Stocks 2013
This annual MarketSmith publication comes out every January to help you improve your investing success in the new year. The book uses marked-up charts and commentary to highlight key lessons of 2013's leading stocks. In bull markets, we can learn how to better identify leaders, and in bear markets, we learn how to better navigate volatility or weakness.
Peak Performers of the Year
In 2013 we experienced a strong bull market. Thus, this edition of Top Stocks focuses on stocks with the greatest appreciation during the 2013 calendar year. The stocks profiled were gathered by the highest percentage gain, along with some price and volume requirements. Even though some of these stocks may have experienced a pullback since their initial rise we have included them here—for there is always much to learn about the characteristics of pullbacks and how to handle them.
Top Stocks 2013: Peak Performers of the Year profiles 125 stocks, grouped by sector. Within each sector, stocks are in descending order, starting with the best performer.
Top Stocks 2013 gives you:
- Specially selected stock charts annotated by MarketSmith product coaches that illustrate key observations, which can be used to guide your own markups
- An enhanced view of technical action on top stocks, provided by MarketSmith's Pattern Recognition software, which has been added to the charts
- Over 120 color stock graphs, with 36 months of historical price/volume activity and fundamental data as of 12/31/2013, ready for your annotations
- Major market index charts with more than 48 months of historical activity
- Access to a webinar focused on spotting trends and patterns using historical charts
MarketSmith's Top Stocks 2013 is a useful and time-saving reference volume for every personal investment library. Use Top Stocks 2013 for post-analysis on the year and refer to it throughout 2014 for added insight on the behavior of leading stocks.