Top Stocks 2012
This annual publication comes with marked-up charts and commentary that illuminate key lessons to learn from the year's leading stocks. Its goal is to help members become more proficient at interpreting the movements of top stocks to better identify future winners.
Biggest Moves from Pivot to Peak
This year’s edition Top Stocks 2012: Biggest Moves from Pivot to Peak, focuses on stocks with the greatest appreciation from “pivot to peak” that topped in 2012. Analyzing these stocks for high-potential entry points before each run in price and the sell signals that indicate when the stock is ready to correct will help you navigate the lifecycle of all leading stocks. To clarify these aspects of post-analysis, MarketSmith’s Pattern Recognition software has been added to the charts highlighted in this edition.Top Stocks 2012 gives you:
- Two sections, large cap & mid/small cap, each with custom screening criteria
- Over 120 color stock graphs with 36 months of historical price/volume activity and fundamental data as of 1/4/13, ready for your annotations
- Specially selected stock charts annotated by MarketSmith product coaches that illustrate key observations as a guide to your own markups
- Major market index charts with more than 48 months of historical activity
- Access to a webinar focused on spotting trends and patterns using historical charts
MarketSmith’s Top Stocks 2012 is useful and time-saving reference for every personal investment library. Use Top Stocks 2012 to help you find the best stocks of 2013.