This annual MarketSmith publication is compiled to help investors improve their investing success in the new year. With its marked-up charts and commentary, the book highlights the behavior of leading stocks (top stocks) for the previous year. Studying the action of top stocks is one of the most effective ways to better identify leaders in bull markets and navigate volatility or weakness in a bear.
Top Stocks 2015: Analyzing Breakouts and Breakdowns
In this edition of Top Stocks, you’ll find a selection of 2015’s best breakouts based on price performance. And since some of the key leading stocks of this past market cycle dropped substantially from their highs, especially after the flash crash in August, we included a “breakdown” section this year, which enables us to study and understand the topping process. Topping action typically offers multiple sell signals over time, so if we train ourselves to recognize them, we can minimize drawdowns and lock in our stock’s gains around the top — before a bad break evaporates profits.
What you'll receive:
- Specially selected stock charts annotated by MarketSmith product coaches that illustrate key observations, which can be used to guide your own markups
- Adapted articles expressly selected for these stocks to better illustrate their fundamental story
- An enhanced view of technical action on top stocks, provided by MarketSmith's Pattern Recognition software, which has been added to the charts
- Over 65 color stock graphs, with 36 months of historical price/volume activity and fundamental data as of 12/31/2015, ready for your annotations
- Major market index charts with more than 48 months of historical activity
- Access to a webinar focused on spotting trends and patterns using historical charts
MarketSmith's Top Stocks 2015 is a useful and time-saving reference volume for every personal investment library. Use it throughout 2016 for added insight on the behavior of new leading stocks.