This annual MarketSmith publication is complied to help investors improve their investing success in the new year. With its marked-up charts and commentary, the book highlights the behavior of leading stocks (top stocks) for the previous year. Studying the action of top stocks is one of the most effective ways to better identify leaders in bull markets and navigate volatility or weakness in a bear.
Top Stocks 2014: The Stories Behind the Big Winners
Although the general market ended 2014 in positive territory, it was a choppy year for even the most disciplined investors. This year's top stocks were primarily selected by their percentage gain in the 2014 calendar year and by the quality of their fundamental story. Often it was the compelling nature of these fundamental stories that gave investors the conviction that the stock would eventually head higher, after weathering as best it could a temporary weak period in the market. That's why, this year, most top stocks are accompanied by a page that tells at least part of that story.
What you'll receive:
- Specially selected stock charts annotated by MarketSmith product coaches that illustrate key observations, which can be used to guide your own markups
- Adapted articles expressly selected for these stocks to better illustrate their fundamental story
- An enhanced view of technical action on top stocks, provided by MarketSmith's Pattern Recognition software, which has been added to the charts
- Over 65 color stock graphs, with 36 months of historical price/volume activity and fundamental data as of 12/31/2014, ready for your annotations
- Major market index charts with more than 48 months of historical activity
- Access to a webinar focused on spotting trends and patterns using historical charts
MarketSmith's Top Stocks 2014 is a useful and time-saving reference volume for every personal investment library. Use it throughout 2015 for added insight on the behavior of new leading stocks.